Our policy is to reduce the impact of the company’s operations on the environment, through our “Being Green” initiative. The goal is to promote sustainability and environmental awareness at all levels of the company by:
- Complying with all applicable environmental legislation and sustainability commitments
- Analyzing the carbon footprint of our business activities in conjunction with other climate change mitigation and adaptation efforts
- Preventing pollution and reducing consumption of resources through waste management strategies that promote waste minimization re-use, recovery and recycling, as appropriate
- Promoting and continuing to invest in technologies that provide alternatives to business travel
- Adopt a procurement program which takes into account the environmental impact of products and services and supports the purchase of energy-efficient products
- Ensure our staff are aware of the environmental impacts of their work activities and encourage them through regular awareness and training to minimize those impacts.
- Promoting the protection and enhancement of biodiversity and ecosystems through employee awareness programs and stakeholder engagement
- Pursuing a program of continuous improvement by reviewing our Environmental Management System and related objectives and targets, policies and practices
Reviewed: February 2022
This policy will be reviewed on a regular basis to evaluate continued relevance and to monitor compliance.