Diversity is an integral part of our culture and how we operate at Fokis Services. It’s a key to our mission to help companies power their recruiting engine to attract, hire, and retain talent–as well as for our own collective community here at Fokis Services. Furthermore, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is deeply rooted in our collective values as a company and a community of Talent Acquisition professionals. We recognize that differences in age, race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, physical ability, thinking style and background bring richness to our work environments and the results we deliver to our clients.
Leveraging a diverse and inclusive workforce to achieve superior business results.
Our goal is to attract, develop and retain the best and brightest from all walks of life and backgrounds. This requires an organization to have a culture of inclusion where all individuals feel respected, are treated fairly, provided work-life balance, and an opportunity to excel in their chosen careers. We apply this vision to both our employees and contracted resources that we engage and deploy.
To build and leverage a diverse and inclusive workforce and workplace by building leadership capability and organizational capacity.
This requires all employees and freelance contractors to do their part. Leaders must possess diversity and inclusion competencies to lead and manage an engaged workforce. Others must treat their colleagues with respect by listening to different viewpoints, opinions, thoughts and ideas and embracing a culture of inclusion
Objectives and Actions
- Diversity – Improve the representation of women and minorities at all levels of the organization and integrate people with disabilities and by driving talent acquisition and management practices to achieve results
- Inclusion – Create an inclusive work environment that fosters creativity and innovation and promotes colleague engagement through awareness and inclusive leadership skills training, promoting Work Life Flexibility, and supporting both employee and freelancers’ personal needs and uniqueness.
- Communications – Ensure that Diversity & Inclusion initiatives, actions, and results are transparent to all key stakeholders
- External Relations – Engage various external stakeholder groups that support and serve Fokis Services’ values and interests including our diversity suppliers
- Accountability – Hold leadership accountable for Diversity & Inclusion goals and objectives.